Betreff: Re: trying again, beginning during waning crescent this time
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.philosophy.taoism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.divination, alt.religion.shamanism
Datum: 03. Apr 2019, 05:07:51
On Apr 3, 2019, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2254683F06C0CB3070000867A2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

The main stack was put in place by 0127 GMT/UTC April 3, 2019.
This overwrote past Openings of the Way that were still on on
regions that overlap my region (overwrote on that region of overlap).
That might mean that some magickal/divination systems that
relied on those old workings would temporarily stop working.
However they might start working again when the popthroughs
of those old workings come on.

Moreover they might start working on my entire global region
when previously they might have worked only on a subset
of that region.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love