Betreff: Re: David is "trying again, beginning during waning crescent this time."
Von: Your_Colonel@usa.com (Colonel Edmund J. Burke)
Gruppen: alt.philosophy.taoism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.divination, alt.religion.shamanism, alt.war.vietnam, alt.home.repair
Datum: 03. Apr 2019, 18:56:15
On 4/3/2019 10:51 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 4/2/2019 9:04 PM, David Dalton wrote:
I’m trying again to get some of my four components (global new
age onset magickal workings) material activated, this time
beginning during waning crescent moon. Supposedly
a majority of the material was accepted by ALL (so
over 50%, but not almost all of it). What is rejected?
Some of the funnel subcomponents, some of the
Sarah stuff, some of the popthrough material, soon some
evolution ideas, a few small items, some of the constraining
items (taken as suggestions by ALL), and maybe more.

This time the region is from 15 km below the geoid to 150,000 km
above the geoid, and popthroughs go back as far as 12,000 years ago.

Most of the funnel subcomponents were adjusted by
0526 GMT/UTC April 2, 2019.

Some of the Sarah stuff was activated by 0600 GMT/UTC April 2, 2019.

The main stack was put in place by 0127 GMT/UTC April 3, 2019.
This overwrote past Openings of the Way that were still on on
regions that overlap my region (overwrote on that region of overlap).
That might mean that some magickal/divination systems that
relied on those old workings would temporarily stop working.
However they might start working again when the popthroughs
of those old workings come on.

The popthroughs began coming on at 0133 GMT/UTC April 3, 2019.
They are coming on from most someones covered (by the popthrough
stack healing circle prescripion) to least covered, and if there is a
tie, reverse chronological within the tie (but I doubt there would be
a tie). I am covered by all of the popthroughs. Have I noticed
any effect so far? Well, I feel a bit more clear-headed/centred.

The evolution idea gathering is in progress, so think of what you
would like yourself and others in ghominid, gnonhominidsiimian,
gcross if any, galien if any, and gcetacean, to evolve to.

The assisted shaktipat is accepted but won’t occur until later,
probably after the special ability evolution is complete.

The purely main stack healing circle prescription updates
and the purely main stack global species balance update
will occur after all the popthroughs are on.

If this attempt fails I might try once again beginning a bit after
new moon, and if that attempt also fails I would probably
give it a rest until I come out of my low/wilderness years.

 LUKE, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
If the Force be not with you, however, try some zyprexa.
Datum Thema  Autor
01.01. o
Bratwurst
Was hat mehr Kalorien: