Betreff: Re: trying again, beginning during waning crescent this time
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.philosophy.taoism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.divination, alt.religion.shamanism
Datum: 05. Apr 2019, 05:38:47
On Apr 3, 2019, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2254683F06C0CB3070000867A2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

I’m trying again to get some of my four components (global new
age onset magickal workings) material activated, this time
beginning during waning crescent moon. Supposedly
a majority of the material was accepted by ALL (so
over 50%, but not almost all of it). What is rejected?
Some of the funnel subcomponents, some of the
Sarah stuff, some of the popthrough material, soon some
evolution ideas, a few small items, some of the constraining
items (taken as suggestions by ALL), and maybe more.

This time the region is from 15 km below the geoid to 150,000 km
above the geoid, and popthroughs go back as far as 12,000 years ago.

Most of the funnel subcomponents were adjusted by
0526 GMT/UTC April 2, 2019.

Some of the Sarah stuff was activated by 0600 GMT/UTC April 2, 2019.

The main stack was put in place by 0127 GMT/UTC April 3, 2019.
This overwrote past Openings of the Way that were still on on
regions that overlap my region (overwrote on that region of overlap).
That might mean that some magickal/divination systems that
relied on those old workings would temporarily stop working.
However they might start working again when the popthroughs
of those old workings come on.

The popthroughs began coming on at 0133 GMT/UTC April 3, 2019.
They are coming on from most someones covered (by the popthrough
stack healing circle prescripion) to least covered, and if there is a
tie, reverse chronological within the tie (but I doubt there would be
a tie). I am covered by all of the popthroughs. Have I noticed
any effect so far? Well, I feel a bit more clear-headed/centred.

The popthroughs are still in progress,
The evolution idea gathering is in progress, so think of what you
would like yourself and others in ghominid, gnonhominidsiimian,
gcross if any, galien if any, and gcetacean, to evolve to.

0500 GMT/UTC April 4, 2019: ALL judged the evolution ideas
so far, and by 0507 deemed the ones that passed to be
sufficient for this round of evolution.

ALL assigned the evolution ideas that passed to individuals
and groups in ghominid, gnonhominidsimian, gcross if any, galien
if any, and gcetacean from 0510--1605 UTC/GMT Apr. 4, 2019.

ALL did the species someone adjustments from 1606 UTC/GMT
April 4, 2019 to 0324 GMT/UTC April 5, 2019. Supposedly
now ghominid, gcross if any, and galien if any have effectively
become 55 equal species in human species group. Also, e.g.,
there is now just one orca species. At this stage some abusive
relationships were split across species boundaries.

ALL began editing higher-dimensional bodies to update special
abilities, sexual orientations, and spiritual genders at
0345 GMT/UTC April 5, 2019. At this stage remaining
abusive relationships will be made optimally compatible,
and non-abusive incompatible relationships which have
resulted in at least one child under 16 will be made
optimally compatible. Also there is other stuff which I have
discussed before.

After that is over the physical evolution will begin and
probably the assisted shaktipat will take place. And again
after all the popthroughs are on the purely main stack
healing circle updates will begin and the purely main
stack global species balance update negotiation will
occur.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“But you come around in your time speaking of fabulous places create