Betreff: Re: trying again, beginning during waning crescent this time
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.philosophy.taoism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.divination, alt.religion.shamanism
Datum: 09. Apr 2019, 00:36:56
On Apr 3, 2019, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2254683F06C0CB3070000867A2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

I’m trying again to get some of my four components (global new
age onset magickal workings) material activated, this time
beginning during waning crescent moon.

This attempt turned out to be mostly fake.

I will try again one last time, this time beginning during
the current waxing crescent moon phase and hopefully
reaching full activation by full moon.

However I will start a new thread for this new activation
sequence.

If this new activation sequence fails then I will not try
again until I am out of my low/wilderness years.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love