Betreff: one final attempt, beginning during waxing crescent this time
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.philosophy.taoism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic, alt.divination, alt.religion.shamanism
Datum: 09. Apr 2019, 01:29:53

About 93 minutes ago I divined by perineum click divination that my
last four components activation attempt was almost entirely a fake.

But from the line in the Wild Rover song (which influenced my
Poe-M of mid-June, 1993 the same way that the song
Finnegan’s Wake influenced James Joyce’s book of the
same name) that goes “the landlady’s eyes opened wide
with delight” I now think that last month’s waxing period
was the opening of one eye, during which I think I finally
had accurate matchmaking sensitivity, and this month’s
waxing period is the opening of the second eye.

So anyway I have resolved to make one last attempt at getting
at least some of my four components material activated,
beginning at the current waxing crescent and hopefully
reaching full activation by full moon. If this new attempt
fails I will not try again until I come out of my
low/wilderness years, which might take years.

What was not fake about the last activation sequence? The
popthrough negotiation and the evolution idea gathering
have been in progress for a while, though I don’t know if
they started before or after new moon.

This time my region is from 20 km below the geoid to
(200,000-20) km above the geoid.

I asked ALL to consider the items in the constraining
(including my essential messages, UN law, and
Canadian law) as suggestions, and divined by perineum
click divination that ALL accepts some of the suggestions.

The popthroughs go back as far as 11,000 years ago.

ALL began adjusting most of the funnel subcomponents
at 2311 GMT/UTC April 8, 2019.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Take me out beyond the incline/Make it past the former fault line