Betreff: healing circle prescriptions
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, alt.astrology.asian, alt.paranormal
Datum: 16. Jul 2019, 04:39:04
Tonight (and tomorrow’s full moon and lunar eclipse) is a global Judgment
Day of sorts. ALL has accepted my healing circle prescriptions working and
has set the initial healing circle prescriptions and then opened up access to
all others, including those covered, designated to have access, gatewayed by
ALL. Those covered includes all humans globally. Those with access again
includes all humans globally and any someone that is a deity to at least one
who is covered.

As a result, major criminals as defined by ALL (who I also call God) should
now be experiencing warning signs.

How can one obtain one’s healing circle prescription? By intuition/common
sense, dreams, signs, meditation, intense prayer, communication ability (e.g.
medium/channeller, species someone negotiator, or telepath) used to
communicate with a someone who can tell it to you, and by divination. Those
with divination ability that allows them to do readings for self and others
will be inspired to do reading for themselves and that reading should
indicate that they should do readings for others.

These healing circle prescriptions are a new global divination framework and
have overwritten any similar past workings that were still on on regions that
are subsets of my global region (which is from 15 km below the geoid to
115,000 km above the geoid). However divination and magickal (e.g. blessing
or curse) systems other than animal and human sacrifice that worked with the
past workings should work with the new framework. (That includes entrails
divination though I tried to get it excluded.)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“I see my light come shining/From the west unto the east