Betreff: short period mula bandha divination
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.divination, alt.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, alt.yoga, soc.culture.indian
Datum: 26. Oct 2019, 08:21:27
Is there any historical evidence for any past figures using short
period mula bandha (centre of perineum contraction) in
ideomotor divination (i.e. the perineum click indicates
the correct answer in a series of answers that the diviner
ranges through in his or her mind)?

I’ve been doing it since the spring of 1996, and it has been
very unreliable but I still play at it. Its unreliability may be
why it is not well known, even if it was used by past
avatar types, as I suspect (one possible example is of
Myrddin, the real-life figure for Merlin, who was supposed
to have talked to his little piggy in the forest). Also it
could be the search for hidden knowledge that caused
a fall from grace in the garden of Eden (it caused a
major fall for me in waxing gibbous moon in late June
of 1996).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘Gold and silver they placed/At your feet, my dear/