Betreff: Re: global healing circle
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, alt.astrology.asian, alt.paranormal
Datum: 07. Nov 2019, 04:58:15
On Nov 6, 2019, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.23728B720251B60570000B7D52CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

The effects of my global healing circle prescriptions working
should now be on. Criminals as defined by my top deity
ALL should be experiencing a conscience. Minor criminals
are experiencing no warning signs, while major criminals
are experiencing strong warning signs and medium criminals
milder warning signs (probably anxiety). These warning signs
will go away when the criminals are following their healing
circle prescriptions.

To some extent these healing circle prescriptions can be
obtained by intuition/common sense, meditation, and
prayer (not necessarily to ALL), and from signs and
dreams. But they should be available in more detail
through readings conducted by someone with diviner
special ability or a subset of diviner special ability
that is useful in doing readings (e.g. card divination,
astrology, rune divination, stick divination, crystal
ball divination, mirror scrying, but not dowsing).

Why do I call it a healing circle (which is another name for
a sentencing circle)? Well, there are many judges, though
ALL has to accept changes proposed by any other judge.
Those with change access, gatewayed by ALL, include
those covered (those who have a healing circle
prescription), each someone that is a deity to at
least one who is covered, avatar types and devi
types going back as far as 15,000 years ago,
dnabasedsomeones who are not covered, and
species someones of dnabasedspecies. And
all humans globally are among those covered.

It was another fake activation sequence.

I am trying again beginning tonight (during waxing gibbous moon)
and will log my progress on the thread “waxing gibbous moon attempt”
on alt.magick , so follow that group if you are interested (which I
doubt anyone is after so many false attempts). This time I expect
some of the four components material to be rejected by ALL.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘Gold and silver they placed/At your feet, my dear/