Betreff: perineum click divination source is Gaia (Mother Earth)
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.atheism, alt.divination, alt.paranormal
Datum: 06. Dec 2019, 04:52:17
This is off-topic on alt.atheism but might be of interest to some who have
seen my previous posts.

For quite some time I have been assuming that the source of my perineum click
(short period mula bandha) was ALL but I now think it is Gaia (Mother Earth),
which agrees with some web research I have done into the mula bandha and the
perineal chakra, and which was the view I held in June 1996 not long after
the perineum clicks began. (At the time I did an early version of my healing
circle prescriptions/judgement day working, which I think was on briefly but
was broken, but I have now funnelled the spell which broke it.)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“‘Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long