Betreff: special ability evolution
Von: dalton.nfld@gmail.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.tarot, alt.divination, alt.astrology, alt.astrology.asian, uk.rec.psychic
Datum: 30. Mar 2020, 09:40:14
I have been negotiating with God, who I now define as
the all-governing someone, by perineum click (short
period mula bandha) divination (no voices).

As part of the negotiation I have been trying to
instigate sudden magickal evolution (including of
adults).  If it works I will give most of the
credit to God.

The evolution includes transformation of mental
health problems to useful special abilities,
and that is ongoing and may be complete within
a few hours (though it ay be further helped
by later physical evolution of the brain and
biochemical and neurological adjustments).

The evolution also includes a cure/immunity
for COVID-19, and I hope that that will be
in effect by full moon, which happens to be
the onset of Passover.  (And Easter falls
within Passover this year.)

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the