Betreff: Re: matchmaking tips
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.astrology.asian, alt.astrology, alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.paranormal
Datum: 10. Apr 2020, 21:59:25
On Apr 10, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in
article<dalton.nfld-CC2708.05581110042020@reader02.eternal-september.org>):

I still hope that matchmaking ability has been granted
to over a million recipients worldwide, including
any who think they are matchmakers and are so thought
by at least 1000 others, or will be soon.

But even if not, the following information should be
useful in conducting matchmaking.

Near the end of the Recent Changes section of my
Salmon on the Thorns web page I describe my theory of
eight sexual harmonics (which I previously, dating back
to the summer of 1997, called my four orientation theory).
The latest theory takes into account transgendered
and multispirit (who I define differently from
transgendered, as having more than one harmonic)
individuals.

For the theists on here, currently I consider my top
deity God, defined as the all-governing someone, to be
non-anthropomorphic and non-gendered and refer to my
God as "it". However I am considering switching to
the view that my God has all eight sexual harmonics
and is optimally sexually compatible with everyone. :-)

and can be identified with by everyone

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the