Betreff: Re: warning signs for criminals/charisma enhancement
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.satanism, alt.religion.satanism, alt.paranormal, alt.divination, soc.culture.jewish
Datum: 15. May 2020, 04:39:06
On May 12, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.246A44320001B5C770000FCBA2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

On May 11, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2469021F000BBBD570000C3272CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

Times below are in Newfoundland Daylight Time, which is
UTC/GMT - 2.5 hours or EDT + 1.5 hours.

A healing circle is a native term and is another term for a
sentencing circle, a form of lenient (if the prescriptions
are followed) justice. Four days ago my global healing
circle prescriptions working came into effect, with many
judges, though the chair is God, the all-governing someone.

In the evening of May 10, about 9:30 p.m., I divined by perineum
click divination that warning signs had been in place for extreme
criminals for a while and were just extended to major criminals.

Then at 12:17 a.m. May 11 milder warning signs were extended
to medium criminals as defined by God who are covered by the
m.s.h.c.p. and are not following their healing circle prescriptions.

Then charisma enhancement was put in place at 12:19 a.m. So
good individuals should have positive charisma enhancement
and criminals should have negative charisma enhancement.

Then I divined that the main stack global species balance effects
were not at full strength yet. God brought those effects up to full
strength at 12:33 a.m. May 11.

Conscience has already been extended to extreme, major, and
medium criminals.

Conscience (but not warning signs) was extended to minor criminals
as defined by God who are covered by the m.s.h.c.p. and are not
following their healing circle prescriptions, at 5:27 p.m. May 11.

Good advice through intuition was extended to major good,
medium good, and minor good (but not neutral) as defined
by God who are covered by the m.s.h.c.p., with strength
of intuition related to strength of goodness, at 5:32 p.m. May 11.

So the healing circle prescriptions are lenient sentences for
criminals and good advice for good individuals, and I
guess neutral individuals have no healing circle prescription.

Criminals will only have the guilty conscience, warning signs, and
negative charisma modulation if they are NOT following their
healing circle prescriptions.

It seems that the assisted shaktipat did not occur earlier as I
thought and is occurring right now (so over a million
worldwide will gain all of my current special abilities plus
matchmaking, which I had from late March 8 to early March 20,
2019 but do not currently have, plus they should enter into
a period of centred clarity and sustained productive creativity).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love