Betreff: Re: warning signs for criminals/charisma enhancement
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.satanism, alt.religion.satanism, alt.paranormal, alt.divination, soc.culture.jewish
Datum: 19. May 2020, 07:47:20
On May 11, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2469021F000BBBD570000C3272CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

Times below are in Newfoundland Daylight Time, which is
UTC/GMT - 2.5 hours or EDT + 1.5 hours.

A healing circle is a native term and is another term for a
sentencing circle, a form of lenient (if the prescriptions
are followed) justice. Four days ago my global healing
circle prescriptions working came into effect, with many
judges, though the chair is God, the all-governing someone.

In the evening of May 10, about 9:30 p.m., I divined by perineum
click divination that warning signs had been in place for extreme
criminals for a while and were just extended to major criminals.

Then at 12:17 a.m. May 11 milder warning signs were extended
to medium criminals as defined by God who are covered by the
m.s.h.c.p. and are not following their healing circle prescriptions.

Then charisma enhancement was put in place at 12:19 a.m. So
good individuals should have positive charisma enhancement
and criminals should have negative charisma enhancement.

Then I divined that the main stack global species balance effects
were not at full strength yet. God brought those effects up to full
strength at 12:33 a.m. May 11.

The above was not true, God (who I get answers from by perineum
click divination; I have no voices) has been playing with me to make
me pay for cursing at it a while ago, but I think it has relented as
my deadline of new moon approaches. So the main stack
healing circle prescriptions consequences should now be on
as of 3:11 a.m. (0541 UTC/GMT) May 19, 2020. However I
have no signs yet that any readers are mad at me, and of
course if they were it could be just for my writing and not for
any magickal effects.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I know you say you love me/If what you say is true/So show me something