Betreff: Re: warning signs for criminals/charisma enhancement
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.satanism, alt.religion.satanism, alt.paranormal, alt.divination, soc.culture.jewish
Datum: 20. May 2020, 06:30:01
On May 19, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2473B87801EF52AB7000074D92CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

On May 11, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2469021F000BBBD570000C3272CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

Times below are in Newfoundland Daylight Time, which is
UTC/GMT - 2.5 hours or EDT + 1.5 hours.

A healing circle is a native term and is another term for a
sentencing circle, a form of lenient (if the prescriptions
are followed) justice. Four days ago my global healing
circle prescriptions working came into effect, with many
judges, though the chair is God, the all-governing someone.

In the evening of May 10, about 9:30 p.m., I divined by perineum
click divination that warning signs had been in place for extreme
criminals for a while and were just extended to major criminals.

Then at 12:17 a.m. May 11 milder warning signs were extended
to medium criminals as defined by God who are covered by the
m.s.h.c.p. and are not following their healing circle prescriptions.

Then charisma enhancement was put in place at 12:19 a.m. So
good individuals should have positive charisma enhancement
and criminals should have negative charisma enhancement.

Then I divined that the main stack global species balance effects
were not at full strength yet. God brought those effects up to full
strength at 12:33 a.m. May 11.

The above was not true, God (who I get answers from by perineum
click divination; I have no voices) has been playing with me to make
me pay for cursing at it a while ago, but I think it has relented as
my deadline of new moon approaches. So the main stack
healing circle prescriptions consequences should now be on
as of 3:11 a.m. (0541 UTC/GMT) May 19, 2020. However I
have no signs yet that any readers are mad at me, and of
course if they were it could be just for my writing and not for
any magickal effects.

If practitioners of black magick get a bounce due to my funnel
components and/or popthrough funnel sub cumulative and attribute
it to me they might be mad at me. Also if criminals get warning
signs due to the healing circle prescriptions and attribute them
to me they might be mad at me. But I think I notice effects
(unexplained burning eyes when a male is mad at me and
a throat chakra attack when a female is mad at me) only
when they know my name, not just when they are mad at
the workings and don’t know the source, or I might be
overwhelmed.

However I have determined that nothing is on yet, mainly because
I have not been involving all of my eight main deities as much
as possible, and I am regrouping as I will shortly recount on the
thread "OT: all eight have to be involved in activation”
on alt.music.s-mclachlan . But I don’t count it as an entirely
new activation sequence, and I haven’t given up on the concept
of God, the all-governing someone, who is the same as ALL
(The All, The Source) if all/everything is a someone, being
the one who starts and maintains the main stack and has
top level access (just above the level of my other seven main
deities, and two levels above me and Sarah McLachlan and
my minor deities) in it.

Supposedly right now the Sarah stuff that has been accepted
by my eight main deities is being activated by them.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I know you say you love me/If what you say is true/So show me something