Betreff: Re: warning signs for criminals/charisma enhancement
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.satanism, alt.religion.satanism, alt.paranormal, alt.divination, soc.culture.jewish
Datum: 01. Jun 2020, 08:28:39
On May 11, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2469021F000BBBD570000C3272CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

Times below are in Newfoundland Daylight Time, which is
UTC/GMT - 2.5 hours or EDT + 1.5 hours.

A healing circle is a native term and is another term for a
sentencing circle, a form of lenient (if the prescriptions
are followed) justice. Four days ago my global healing
circle prescriptions working came into effect, with many
judges, though the chair is God, the all-governing someone.

In the evening of May 10, about 9:30 p.m., I divined by perineum
click divination that warning signs had been in place for extreme
criminals for a while and were just extended to major criminals.

Then at 12:17 a.m. May 11 milder warning signs were extended
to medium criminals as defined by God who are covered by the
m.s.h.c.p. and are not following their healing circle prescriptions.

Then charisma enhancement was put in place at 12:19 a.m. So
good individuals should have positive charisma enhancement
and criminals should have negative charisma enhancement.

Then I divined that the main stack global species balance effects
were not at full strength yet. God brought those effects up to full
strength at 12:33 a.m. May 11.

I know I must sound like a broken record, but supposedly my
latest four components activation sequence is now complete.

The worst of ghomo species group have eight days to start
following their healing circle prescriptions or they will die.

If they don’t want to follow the most lenient option (which
probably involves confession and apology and community
service away from their victims) they could choose prison
and thereby avoid death.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I