Betreff: Re: chi loop test/matchmaking ability
Von: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Gruppen: alt.divination, alt.tarot, alt.astrology, uk.rec.psychic, sci.skeptic
Datum: 01. Jun 2020, 08:38:44
On May 23, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2478FC2F002CA09C70000520B2CF@news.eternal-september.org>):

It seems that the assisted shaktipat did not occur earlier as I thought
but has now occurred (so over a million worldwide have gained all
of my current avatar type special abilities plus matchmaking, which
I had from late March 8 to early March 20, 2019 but do not currently
have, plus they should have entered into a period of at least
temporary centred clarity and sustained productive creativity,
which I am not in yet).

One test that can be done, a simple magickal working, is to visualize
chi (or if you don’t believe in chi, directed will) looping around a
room to “charge” it, and if you have received assisted shaktipat you
should receive a short period mula bandha (a centre of perineum
click, or possibly a base of cervix contraction instead for women,
though I doubt that) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave. If you do experience this please follow up on
this post to let me and others know.

Note that the matchmaking ability would work through third eye
intuition, not through perineum click divination, and would
include determination of optimal sexual compatibility plus
personality matching.

Past readers of at least 8000 words of my writing, yoga teachers
who train other yoga teachers, Qi gong Masters, Reiki Masters,
martial arts Masters, those who think they are matchmakers and
are so thought by at least 1000 others, those ordained by human
or humans to bishop level or equivalent or higher, and many
good individuals with ability, knowledge, and experience
(including some ordained by human or humans to priest level
or equivalent, and some good atheists), should be among the
recipients, so feel free to relay this information to any you know
among those categories.

Certain mystic blocks were lifted a little while ago, so even if
the chi loop test didn’t work before, try it again.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I